Are you a customer-oriented English speaker looking for a temporary job? Then stop what you are doing as this might be an interesting job for you.
You will have the opportunity to work for a big cosmetics company: Rituals. They are looking for customer service representatives during the festive season. Rituals is looking for people who cultivate true character, are genuine and authentic. Delivering a unique customer experience is their philosophy. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply now and become an ambassador at the award-winning company‘#1 Most Friendly Customer Service’.
what we offer
- Competitive salary
- 100% working remote
- Receive a beautiful MacBook for your work
- English Customer Service Representative
- Flexible hours between 20 – 32 per week
- Work for the international company: Rituals
who are you
You have a passion for genuinely interacting, helping, and inspiring customers. The ultimate Rituals employee radiates enthusiasm, energy and enjoys making connections. Do you emphasize yourself within these traits? Then keep on reading…
- You speak and write fluent English on C1 level
- You are a true problem-solver and helping people makes you flourish
- You are patient and maintain professional and polite behavior
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
what will you do
As a Customer Service Representative you will provide information about the different products and services. You answer questions and resolve any emerging problems that the customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. You are the front line of support for customers and you help ensure that customers are satisfied with the products and services of Rituals.
- You respond to complaints and questions through phone, email and chat
- You inspire customers with your answers and turn everyday interactions into moments
where will you work
At Rituals, a sense of purpose goes hand-in-hand with an entrepreneurial spirit. They care about the well-being of all colleagues as much as they care about the well-being of the planet. By taking good care of both and taking appropriate measures, they are moving closer to a more sustainable world.
“We are one of the fastest-growing brands. And why? Because of our people” – Raymond Cloosterman, CEO of Rituals.
- A good and competitive salary
- Free on the 25th and 26th of December 2022 and 1st of January 2023
- Working hours for this role will be in shifts between 08:00-21:00 from Monday to Sunday
- Receive a 50% extra allowance on Sunday!
- Shifts are flexible: you decide when you want to work!
- You will take part in an inspiring 3-day training to learn all about Rituals
Intrigued? Then apply via the application button! We are eager to meet YOU!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.