Johnson&Johnson is a global Healthcare company, dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to health. Our business focuses on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of consumer products, medical devices and pharmaceutics.
In our organization, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and&a can do ; state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team, we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Johnson&Johnson.
The offices of J&J The Netherlands are located in Leiden, Amersfoort, Breda,
Groningen and Eindhoven.
what we offer
- €380 – €500 gross per month
- Janssen Cilag BV
- Your development comes first
- Working at an international organization
who are you
We are looking for a motivated master’s degree student with a passion for and expertise in business and sustainability, who is willing to embrace this opportunity.
- A team mindset;
- Skilled in systems thinking, strategy elaboration, and process mapping;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required;
- Knowledge of general computer software is a must (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), strong computer skills are a plus.
what will you do
You will experience what it is like to work in an international Healthcare company that is in the middle of the public arena. You will be involved in internal and external meetings. You will further improve your communication and project management skills. Your creativity and out-of-the-box thinking will be stimulated.
- Project management: The Integrated Value Management trajectory consists of four phases: 1. Context analysis, 2. Stakeholder assessment, 3. Management review and 4. Non-financial Reporting.
- SDG ambassador: You will take an active role in the SDG community within J&J and be an internal SDG ambassador. You will develop communication materials and spread the word. You will inform, inspire and engage your colleagues.
where will you work
The SDG and Community Impact team:
As a global health company, we see it as our responsibility to sustainably improve the health and well being of all people in the world. That is why we are making the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) an integral part of our business strategy.
In this internship you will be part of the diverse and purpose-driven SDG and Community Impact Benelux team. This team formally consists of 10 people. However, you will be fully embedded in the large internal and external J&J and SDG landscape.
We offer a flexible time-investment from your end, to allow you to combine this internship with your other ongoing study activities. We can think of a 6 to 12 months period, full-time or part-time. On a monthly basis, you will be invited to an event where all interns come together, so you get the chance to connect with each other.
Do you have any questions or would you like to have more information about our internship possibilities, please contact us via 071-5162521 or e-mail email@example.com. I hope to hear from you soon!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.