Janssen Biologics B.V. has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. We develop, produce, and sell medicines that are used worldwide. Medicines are not commonplace and that also applies to Janssen. An interesting company on all fronts where our 1100 employees are the pivot of success.
what we offer
- A salary between€2.666,- and €3.000,- per month
- A workplace at an international organization
- A pleasant working environment
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- A working week of 40 hours
- Full compensation for public transport
who are you
- Completed an MLO or HLO training in microbiology / virology (No Master)
- You already have work experience as an analyst in the field of virus or mycoplasma analyses
- Experience with cell culture and PCR are a plus
- You have a good command of the English language
- You are a team player and accurate and you understand how important your work is for the quality control of our medicine
what will you do
An alternate position for an analyst with experience in cell culture and / or virus / mycoplasma detection. You perform mycoplasma and virus analyzes according to SOP. You have an important role as a technical expert in the field of virus and mycoplasma analyzes.
You are responsible for performing the analyzes, checking test data and reporting the test results. In collaboration with the Team Leader you take care of the implementation of the work processes. You participate in projects. You ensure proper realization and communication.
where will you work
The Quality Operations department is responsible for the analysis and release of raw materials, intermediate and end products and manages quality systems. The department also provides quality advice to the various production and production support departments.
The Microbiology subsection (Virus / Mycoplasma laboratory) tests the microbiological quality of intermediates for the entire GPSG for final product release. Techniques are used to detect mycoplasma and virus contamination.
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
If you are interested, we ask you to apply online for this vacancy.
– Do not forget to upload your recent CV in Word and attach a motivation.
– After receiving your application, you will hear from us within 24 hours.
– If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview by telephone.
– We will ask you for two references.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.