Are you looking for a job with some more responsibility? And are you like to monitor multiple processes? We are immediately looking for a process leader for a distribution center in Amsterdam!
what we offer
- €2.450 bruto per month + travel allowance
- Amsterdam Westpoort
- Monday till Friday, full time
- Direct on contract with the company
- Very good pension arrangement
- Good working atmosphere
who are you
- Experience in working in a warehouse/ production environment;
- Ability to train/ share knowledge;
- Knowledge of using a PC, SAP is preferable;
- Willing to work in rotating shifts (between 06:00h and 20:00h);
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Helicopter view;
- Able to set priorities.
what will you do
As a Process Lead you will reports to the Supervisor and a shared responsibility, to ensure that all tasks are realized according to guidelines and procedures.
You will organize the headcount versus workload and will monitor the relevant process group during the day. Furthermore, you will be the first point of contact for all Warehouse Employees. You also do:
- Day to day operational support;
- Run reports;
- Prioritize workload including headcount and follow up during the day;
- Train employees and share knowledge regarding the relevant process group;
- Quality checks regarding to the processes&Report in resolving any type of discrepancies;
- Review and realign headcount with the various process group requirements;
- Maintain contact with internal and external customers.
where will you work
You will work at an international (sun) glasses distribution center. The company manufactures, and distributes for brands such as Chloé, Nike, and Calvin Klein.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? apply directly!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.