We are looking an Online Assesment Service Officer for the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. This function requiers a lot of coordination but its also a lot of fun!
what we offer
- Good salary in accordance with the CAO VSNU
- Develop your skills in a challenging function!
- Lots of responsibility
- Join a professional, busy and friendly team
who are you
You should have excellent communication skills and be service oriented. You will be comfortable balancing multiple deadlines and prioritising effectively, in that you can can prioritize own work, and create conditions to efficiently get work done. You will have a commitment to providing high quality support and smooth operational delivery of the courses. Also you can work independently, take initiative and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Doing this you are flexible and adapt easily to changing circumstances. You are analytical and can fulfil any task that requires accuracy. You can do this because of your hands-on mentality, like to learn by doing, and you are happy to do practical work to get to know the tools and processes.
- Excellent command of English (minimum CEFR level C1) and very good command of Dutch (minimum CEFR level B2), speaking and writing;
- Minimum a relevant MBO level 4 education or HBO/ WO bachelor;
- Good working knowledge of at least some of the most common online assessment support systems: ANS, ProctorExam, Canvas and the ability to quickly get familiar with the other systems;
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with the MS Office suite (especially Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Teams).
what will you do
Covid-19 has accelerated the move towards online assessment. Closed book exams, taking place as multiple-choice exams or open-question exams on campus, have been replaced rapidly by open-book exams and assignments, conducted online. This has led to new ways of working, requiring different procedures and routines. Online assessment requires both increased coordination and additional operative tasks. This support cannot be delivered from within the existing units. Therefore, RSM has set up an Online Assessment Service Team (OAST), consisting of an OAS manager and OAS officers.
Your main tasks
The main task of the OAST is to support and facilitate the various stakeholders in the chain of online assessment.
- First point of contact for questions about online assessment, both from instructors and students, if needed referral to the appropriate contacts within the school/ university;
- Coordination of processes with central exam organization;
- Operational support for instructors (where needed in cooperation with application management): give teachers access, transfer questions from Word to system, create item-banks, check settings, arrange final check with teacher, making exam ready, arran
- Operational support during exams (sometimes also in evening or on Saturday).
where will you work
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is the business school of Erasmus University Rotterdam. Around 8,000 students are enrolled each year in two BSc and 14 MSc programmes.
- A dynamic and international environment.
Interessante vacature? Solliciteer direct!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.