For Unilever we are searching for a P&O Project Data Specialist. This is a fulltime position, but 32 hours is also possible. This position is initially for six months.
As an Project Data Specialist you are the key driver for the future-fit skill building in HR. You’re someone who spot and solve needs and problems proactively.
what we offer
- A good salary between€3.450 and €3.900
- Working from home and from the office in Rotterdam
- A fulltime position (32 hours is possible)
- Temporary contract for six months
- Working at Unilever, leader in the FMCG sector
- Plenty of room for development
who are you
As a project data analyst you are proficient with conflicting deadlines, you work in a ever changing dynamic, complex and international environment. In addition, you are very capable when it comes to dealing accurately with data analytics. Understanding and recognizing data trends, ultimately bringing those to conclusions for business benefit. During your work you are able to deliver smiles, great support and service to customers and colleagues.
- You’re a diligent data analyst;
- You’re passionate about differentiating, challenging environments;
- You’re focused on thriving through teamwork;
- You have relevant (2-4 years) work experience in HR, finance or in
- data&system management roles;
- Knowledge in Excel is a great plus;
- Experience with Workday is beneficial.
what will you do
Within this role you will have a wide range of responsibilities. These will look as follows:
Arranging and organizing valuable information and insight to enhance operational effectiveness. Decision making off data based conclusions, guarding data and tracking systems for key P&O activities. Managing different deadlines and priorities at the same time. Collaboratively working internally and externally to finish tasks as well as setting up and implementing central data tracking systems for key P&O activities.
- Interpreting and spotting trends in data to bring insightful conclusions for business benefit;
- Governing the input of data from and flow;
- Managing various data projects, precisely and effectively;
- Providing P&O reporting for valuable insight to enhance operational effectiveness.
where will you work
You will be working for Ekaterra. Ekaterra is proud of its tea business, the largest in the world, with targeted world-class brands such as Lipton, PG Tips and Pukka. Recently, Unilever decided to split the Tea business to ensure it can maximize its potential. The Tea business in India and Indonesia and the partnership interests in ready-to-drink tea joint ventures will be retained.
The balance of the tea brands and regions and all tea plantations, with sales of€2 billion in 2019, is growing and profitable with proven potential both before and after COVID-19. As a stand-alone entity, the tea business remains number one in the world and is even better positioned to lead the industry and take full advantage of the opportunities in the category, with greater focus and entrepreneurship ensuring more growth and value.
Has this vacancy made you enthusiastic and would you like to qualify? Then apply quickly, because the first proposal round is this Friday, the 22nd of April.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.