Are you an operator and looking for a new challenge? This job might be something for you! In this position you will be responsible for operating the production process according to the determined daily production planning. Does this sound interesting? Please read further!
what we offer
- Salary between€2.800,- and €3.500,- per month.
- full-time job in 3 shifts with 31% shift allowance
- One year contract.
who are you
We are looking for an operator who is a real problem solver and someone who is able to communicate on various levels. Do you recognize yourself in the skills below?
- You have experience as an operator;
- You have intermediate vocational education.
- As an operator your Dutch and English is fluent in both oral and writing skills;
- You have experience with SAP and GMP regulations;
what will you do
As an operator you will be responsible for:
- The whole production line;
- Quality control of all the products;
- Setting up machines and solving malfunctions;
- Cleaning the machines and the rest of the working environment.
where will you work
Our client is an international biotechnology company that makes an active contribution in new medicines. Their product portfolio consists of the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney disease, hematology, bone disease and cardiovascular disease.
At the location of Breda, all the medicines are labeled, packaged and distributed throughout Europe. They deliver high-quality medicines and are primarily aimed at patients with conditions for which there are few treatment options.
Are you interested in this position as an Operator with a lot of responsibilities? Respond via the application button and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Would you like to have a technical job but you don’t have experience yet? No problem! Via Randstad Boost Vakopleidingen there are lots of possibilities. You can ask me for more information.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.